Am I ready?

I'm not 100% sure they did.
Ungrateful......don’t use a public forum for info then criticize when you get answers you don’t like. 2 primes with just supplemental T5 lighting may not be enough for a 90g that is SPS dominated like your goal. Use a PAR meter as those suggested. Comes off pretentious and foolish to assume people didn’t read.
 
Last edited:
Ungrateful......don’t use a public forum for info then criticize when you get answers you don’t like.

@Snookin I did not mean to step on toes here. There were a few posts in this thread that came off as people thought I was only running 2 primes. I know some didn't read my first post due to them asking questions that were stated in the first post. I am taking all the opinions I can get.

All that being said, I don't appreciate you calling me ungrateful for simply agreeing with another post, about a user stating they were not sure if they ready my first post or not.

I have ordered a PAR meter and it will be here on Monday. I will share with you all what the levels are throughout the tank when it gets here.
 
Alright. To answer my own question. I defiantly can not grow acro's in my tank. This was very eye opening for me. So my next question. Shall I just save for 2 x XR 30's? What about 2 x AI Hydra 52?

90 PAR 2 x primes t5's.jpg
 
Alright. To answer my own question. I defiantly can not grow acro's in my tank. This was very eye opening for me. So my next question. Shall I just save for 2 x XR 30's? What about 2 x AI Hydra 52?

90 PAR 2 x primes t5's.jpg
Maybe an apology to those who said that wouldn’t be enough and you commented that they probably weren’t even reading your whole post.
 
I will say. I am sorry this thread has turned to this negativity.

If you look back on all of my posts, I never posted anything stating 2 primes were not enough, nor did I disagree with anyone telling me that. All I said was I would rent out a PAR meter to see what it was. The only reason I posted
I'm not 100% sure they did.
Was because of
What are your phosphate and nitrate levels?
When I gave my levels in my first post. Now I will not be hypocritical and say I ready every post on a thread before I post something. As I'm sure a lot of us has.

That being said. I don't believe my posts were negative in any way. I am sorry I assumed some were not reading my whole post.

Lets get beyond the bickering please.

Do you think Hydra 26's would be enough. Or shall I just jump into the Hydra 52's or XR 30 Pro's?

Thanks!
 
I waited around 8 months and got everything right. I wanted my fish population right before I added Acros because the fish fertilize the acros and help the tank establish. Something else to think about...... unless you’re done adding fish.
 
I might get a few more fish. Prob another lyertail, and some fairy wrasses.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new