ammonia in established tank

Rogersstuff

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2023
Messages
17
Reaction score
36
Location
Lancaster
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My son has a 200 gallon tank and have had issuses with things dying fish and corals. OnFebuary 20 I tested for ammonia and nitrite and found ammonia .34 nitrite 32
did a 45 gallon water change. on 2/26 ammonia .09 nitrite 28. did 45 gallon water change . On March 2 ammonia .32 nitrite 20. Help what do I do? I can only make 50 gallons of salt mixed water at a time.
 
Thankyou i am going to send out a ice test to check everything. Just haveing a hard time getting anything new in the tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new