Anemone? Hammer? Frog spawn? Help me identify please!

Timothy Baraian

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

I have been looking for information on this coral growing on some live rock I purchased about a month ago. I’ve asked several representatives at my LFS and at a local Reef store but to no avail. Please let me know what you think!

https://ibb.co/PhD9rK4

Appreciatively,
Tim.
 
No idea but it’s cool looking
Almost looks like a ghost
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new