..Another hello from Lancashire!

Salty John

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, really glad I found this forum! What a fantastic resource!

So firstly I just wanted to thank revhtree and those of you who keep it running and providing us all with such a great place to come and discuss issues and ideas etc. for what is one the most fascinating hobbies!

I'm another Lancashire lad that's just joined up. Just on the outskirts of the lovely town of Chorley :)

I've finally got the space after a 16 year wait/dream of owning a reef aquarium, and the wife has also given me her blessing, which is great news! So here I am :)

I'm in the process of measuring up my selected sight and working out a realistic goal so be prepared for lots of new threads asking questions about everything and anything.

Thanks again guys.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Salty John

Salty John

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, my lovely wife really surprised me last weekend when she suggested that while we were waiting to get the main show tank planned and budgeted for the living room, why not get a nano tank for the office to play with in the mean time?! Hell yes!

To the nano reef forum!

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welcometo_Reef2Reef.gif

DSC reef

Coral wasted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, my lovely wife really surprised me last weekend when she suggested that while we were waiting to get the main show tank planned and budgeted for the living room, why not get a nano tank for the office to play with in the mean time?! Hell yes!

To the nano reef forum!
That's awesome, I love reading posts like this. It's nice to have your significant other involved. We're fortunate reefers.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back