Auquanut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score

DSC reef

Coral wasted
View Badges
Reaction score
I saw a glimpse of antenna as well. There are black eunicids. It's hard to make out details since it's dark on dark.
I agree, never seen a peanut worm with antenna. Hopefully a better pic can be provided

OP
Andrew_3896

Andrew_3896

View Badges
Reaction score
So here are some other details to see if it helps. It came out just after a feeding. It was in the day with all the lights on. It is very small. I haven’t seen it again yet. It is way to fast and small to catch. Here is a picture from when the tank was started. It is in the bottom left rock which supports the whole structure.

CA488B14-C3A4-4973-8BDD-6FA6FAF09EB7.jpeg

https://www.omegasea.net/
OP
Andrew_3896

Andrew_3896

View Badges
Reaction score
So it looks like a eunicids right. How did I mange to get one in my tank. I will take the rock out. I don’t see any other way. How long can the rock stay out of water before it will start dying. I would like to get the thing out and then put the rock back it.

Top Shelf Aquatics

flsalty

View Badges
Reaction score
So it looks like a eunicids right. How did I mange to get one in my tank. I will take the rock out. I don’t see any other way. How long can the rock stay out of water before it will start dying. I would like to get the thing out and then put the rock back it.
What's on the rock? You can leave it out for quite a while, depending on what's growing on it. Looks like you used dry rock so he probably came in on a frag.

Top Shelf Aquatics

Where do you go in case of a real reef tank emergency?

• Me, myself and I

Votes: 224 43.5%
  • Local Friend

Votes: 47 9.1%
  • Reef2Reef

Votes: 198 38.4%
  • Other

Votes: 46 8.9%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
CWT Aquatics - Acrylic Sumps, Tanks, and More!