Anyone ever notice zoa lashes do this?

Hunna’s Stunnas

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2023
Messages
836
Reaction score
1,949
Location
Atlanta
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was taking photos around my 40b last night, and noticed something about my Halle Berry zoas. Their lashes alternate from skinny to fat. Every other zoa strain I currently have, or ever had as far as I’m aware, has had uniform lash size all the way around. They are all either long and skinny or shorter and thicker. Anyone else ever have any zoas that have looked like this?
P9172484.jpeg

P9172490.jpeg
P9172492.jpeg
P9172482.jpeg
P9172488.jpeg
P9172494.jpeg


P9172490.jpeg
 
havent really paid attention to mine that much but I think my burning embers may do that too, I'll definitely have to check it out when I get home
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new