Anyone know how to adjusts these things?!

BaileysTank

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2021
Messages
168
Reaction score
42
Location
America
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this t5 mounting and I can’t figure out how to lower the lighting, if anyone knows please tell me

06E65D2C-AB2E-4414-9831-A2A354AA8486.jpeg
 
I have this t5 mounting and I can’t figure out how to lower the lighting, if anyone knows please tell me

06E65D2C-AB2E-4414-9831-A2A354AA8486.jpeg
Ok we need pics of the rest of the tank! I'm a t5 guy myself and we are are few and far between. I would love to see your setup. Make a build thread
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new