Anyone seen this or using one yet?

roadrashpaul

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 17, 2013
Messages
912
Reaction score
84
Location
Portland,TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw this and really like the concept. Thinking about ordering one for my new cube. Any feedback?

H2Overflow Makes Aquariums "Reef-Ready" | AquaNerd

H2Overflow.jpg
 
Personally I don't see how it could be any worse than any hang on back or built in over flow. Where do you think it will clog quickly?
 
Personally I don't see how it could be any worse than any hang on back or built in over flow. Where do you think it will clog quickly?

I agree. I think it's a cool idea!
 
Personally I don't see how it could be any worse than any hang on back or built in over flow. Where do you think it will clog quickly?

This has a covered top that could clog, most of the hang on the back/built-in-overflows are open on the top so water can still spill over. Anything with a screen/grate can clog and I wouldn't want to take a chance. I think its a cool idea but I wouldn't use it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new