Anyone still on here?

Shadowzreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering if there is anyone still following this group, or if there is another group like this in North Dakota. I started a Facebook group for all of us over in Minot called Minot area saltwater aquarium. Feel free to hop on and take a look around!
Thanks
Eric

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just wondering if there is anyone still following this group, or if there is another group like this in North Dakota. I started a Facebook group for all of us over in Minot called Minot area saltwater aquarium. Feel free to hop on and take a look around!
Thanks
Eric

Instead of spamming our forum why not contribute and build a following here? ;)

OP
OP
S

Shadowzreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Instead of spamming our forum why not contribute and build a following here? ;)

I'm not trying to spam, I just noticed that there hasn't been any post on here in a while and am looking to find a "local" group to get part of. I am originally from the twin cities and we had a huge group down there and I want to find one up here.

If this is still an active group I would love to participate and and have the ability to share knowledge and ideas.

I hope I didn't offend anyone, and if so I am sorry. I hope to have some good dialogue on the forum about keeping reef tanks!

Eric

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm not trying to spam, I just noticed that there hasn't been any post on here in a while and am looking to find a "local" group to get part of. I am originally from the twin cities and we had a huge group down there and I want to find one up here.

If this is still an active group I would love to participate and and have the ability to share knowledge and ideas.

I hope I didn't offend anyone, and if so I am sorry. I hope to have some good dialogue on the forum about keeping reef tanks!

Eric

My apologies for taking this post the wrong way. Thank you.

OP
OP
S

Shadowzreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My apologies for taking this post the wrong way. Thank you.

No problem, just trying to find a good group to join in on, and wondering if this was still active or if they moved the to a different forum? Being up here in the middle of nowhere there isn't that many experienced reefers to seek answers from and get opinions from.

cdness

2006 - Present
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had this one added awhile ago for communicating to the masses about our event and club. While there is not much activity here other than me, most of the activity is on the local club forum.

My personal beliefs are Facebook groups are great for sharing pics and quick bits of information, but nothing beats the power of a good forum to do research and search for the data a person is looking for.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 64 85.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.0%
Back