• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex gear for sale

Item Price
400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

YaboiNathan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2016
Messages
450
Reaction score
98
Location
Houston, Texas
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here s all the apex gear I have left
Full complete apex atk with box: 130 shipped
Apex ldk missing 1 solid surface: 80 shipped
Apex ald module: 35 shipped
Apex pm2 with salinity probe and temp probe: 180 shipped
Apex pm2 module with temp probe: 70 shipped
Eb4 : 60 shipped

Take everything for 400 shipped I will throw all the breaker box I got, cable and extras

IMG_7848.jpeg IMG_7847.jpeg IMG_7846.jpeg IMG_7843.jpeg IMG_7842.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new