Apex induced stability for Control Freaks!!!

ReeferMadness80G

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m in LOVE with my Neptune Apex Controller, and it’s really turned me into a control freak! Which is great because my other love,besides my kids and wife, is SPS, and we all know that SPS love stability! So with the Apex, it allows me to log my parameters and see them in a very detailed way (i.e. time, date etc.) instead of all the little note pads I have with various markings on them that end up looking like the walls of an asylum or Eminem’s lyric books. I’m actually pretty organized but I want to enjoy my tank and not make it work, with the Apex, I simply enter in my readings in a preset sort of calculator just for Salifert tests(and many others) and the Apex does the rest, putting it into graphs and layers for the last hour , day , month , year or all info previously logged! My wife stopped yelling at me about all the papers everywhere and I stopped guessing if I was looking at the last test results!
We get it Chris, you LOVE the Neptune Apex, what is this about!?

Now I know there are a bunch of different apps and things that help log this information, and I want you who use them to be a part too!

What I want, is for you to post your parameters in graph form, so we can see your stability!

I think we will get to see a wide array of parameters and stability and instability and things maybe we thought were important maybe are not! Who knows what we will see but I think it will be interesting to see what everyone’s stability or INSTABILITY looks like, and what works for your tanks!
Please post parameters such as CALCIUM ALKALINITY MAGNESIUM and TEMPERATURE. If you’d like to post more please do! I’d also like a quick description of your tank in forms we all know ie. SPS Dominated, Mixed Reef, LPS Dominated etc.
And for a bonus for all of us, add a FTS, doesn’t have to be recent if you don’t have one!

Thanks for participating everyone and I hope there is some good helpful information put on here!

@Terence

OP
OP
ReeferMadness80G

ReeferMadness80G

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
be1f4c84d330f6131eda9e1a51191f23.jpg

I have a young SPS Dominated tank
ff74813e8380e492c19f798aef185260.png
Alkalinity
b0906929ae604dc0423692e4855affbc.png
Calcium
b9f69cc485de99ad2ff07a6dbc186b89.png
Magnesium
8ab54eb0d6e23450a9b1980230734751.png
Temperature

I only have about a weeks worth of Data, but here it is!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 40 81.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.1%
Back