Apex mac friendly?

  • Thread starter Thread starter m and m
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
m and m neptune has one of the best customer service departments I have ever experienced. We had some problems with our apex one night and emailed the support and Kurt called us at 8pm at night!:tongue: and talked us through it. I love the apex controllers but I found the instructions it came with were not very clear.

Usually when you email a question you get an answer within minutes.

Neptune Systems - AquaControllers - Contact

You can also access a better manual if you go to this site. I highly recommend getting this.

AquaController Apex - Reef Tank Automation
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new