apex w/ droid

  • Thread starter Thread starter gonorth16
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gonorth16

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2009
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Location
so.nh
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone currently using a APEX controller thru their droid cell phone? I just saw that there are apps available thru verizon. Thanks,peter​
 
I'm using the app and it works great. You can switch outlets between off/on/auto and get readings from any probes. You can also graph each probe for the day. Best of all, there's a widget to display your parameters on your home screen.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new