Apollo dimmables, what do you think so far?

kane720

da madd reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm so tempted to purchase this fixture. It's been a couple of months since this fixture been release. If you have please share your thoughts about this fixture. especially info about growth and color please :angel: also pleasee post pics if you have them :bigsmile:

foxhuntr

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been running the Apollo SolorBlast dimmable fixtures for about 3 months now with great results.....i am getting very good color and very good growth from them....i went out and bought a couple low end milli's to put under the fixtures to see how they were gonna grow before i start buying the high end stuff....here is a couple pics...the first pic is from when i first put the milli under the led's...the second is after it has been under the led's for 1-1/2 months...and the 3rd pic is from today after it was under the led's for 2 months
IMAG0329.jpg

IMAG0382.jpg

IMAG0417.jpg

here also a link to a video i did of my tank with 3 of the Apollo SolorBlast fixtures over it
MY REEF WITH APOLLO SOLORBLAST LIGHTING - YouTube

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

kane720

da madd reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NIce! thanks alot for the input fox

I have been running the Apollo SolorBlast dimmable fixtures for about 3 months now with great results.....i am getting very good color and very good growth from them....i went out and bought a couple low end milli's to put under the fixtures to see how they were gonna grow before i start buying the high end stuff....here is a couple pics...the first pic is from when i first put the milli under the led's...the second is after it has been under the led's for 1-1/2 months...and the 3rd pic is from today after it was under the led's for 2 months
IMAG0329.jpg

IMAG0382.jpg

IMAG0417.jpg

here also a link to a video i did of my tank with 3 of the Apollo SolorBlast fixtures over it
MY REEF WITH APOLLO SOLORBLAST LIGHTING - YouTube

_Alex_

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ive been running a single unit over a 40b and we are loving it!!! all of our lps has expanded out more and color has improved well over what the t5's did. i would take pics but i dont have a good enough camera to see much.... both kinds of duncans we have, have exploded with new heads and color, metoer shower coral has brightened up the most i have ever seen and the polyps on it have exploded! i could not be happier with the purchase i made on this unit!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 43 82.7%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.8%
Back