Apology to EliteReefs

cntryboi407

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2009
Messages
510
Reaction score
1
Location
Orlando, FL
I want to extend an apology to EliteReefs. I received a piece of coral that arrived basically dead. I overreacted and instead of giving EliteReefs time to respond, I posted on the original thread in anger. The issue has been resolved and I wanted to thank EliteReefs for the quick response in light of my rudeness. Next time if a similar issues arises, I will give ample time and keep the issue private instead of posting for all to see. My sincere apologies EliteReefs.
 
Moved to Vendor feedback forum and good for your guys for working it out.
 
Last edited:
Nice post. :)
 
I did pretty much the same thing to Premium Aquatics when I first started in this hobby, I really felt like a jerk, but to their credit, they acted like it was nothing and still bent over backwards to get me what I wanted. The good companies in this hobby are good companies for a reason.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new