Aquacontroller Jr + DC8

  • Thread starter Thread starter ss7
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ss7

Guinea
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2008
Messages
206
Reaction score
59
Location
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a used Aquacontroller I will no longer be using. It comes with temperature probe, ph probe, and DC8. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

$150 Shipped.

OrKtE.jpg


y3Pnx.jpg


4UBVc.jpg


ZewoZ.jpg
 
interested but was the ph probe stored in liquid?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new