OP
Elder1945

Elder1945

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, We did it!!!. The first run always takes the longest as we have to make the jigs for manufacturing. Now that is done we are ready for the next batch.

I'll keep this thread updated and also we can now start talking about what face plates you would like to see.

Keep a eye out for my next project as sharing the steps and what it takes seems to be well received. I can also have live feed back from R2R.

Also expect a giveaway in the future :p.

20191106_133745.jpg

OP
OP
Elder1945

Elder1945

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait... is that one the one with the golden ticket?

You know what that is a great idea... This batch I can not due much with but the next round I think I might make one that is all Gold... Hrmm... I would have to see what you would win though as I assume a gold cabinet is not much of a prize LOL... I'll have to think about this one but something like this will happen.

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know what that is a great idea... This batch I can not due much with but the next round I think I might make one that is all Gold... Hrmm... I would have to see what you would win though as I assume a gold cabinet is not much of a prize LOL... I'll have to think about this one but something like this will happen.

Maybe a few custom plates of the winners choice?

OP
OP
Elder1945

Elder1945

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe a few custom plates of the winners choice?

I think i will be doing this randomly anyways... When I end up making the one gold I want something epic to go with it. This would include a normal cabinet just in case you do not want a gold one and like one of every add on or slat also the first built-in tablet top plate/slat...

Just thinking about this had me excited and can not wait to get these listed and sold. Once they are listed and people can buy them all of this fun stuff is now quite easy to do.

First, let us get this initial order on the shelves where you guys can buy them then the fun will truly begin.

So how do I buy two? :)

Are you still doing custom work as well?

I do custom work however the wait times are well into next year now, Also I hope these can be a good outlet as I plan on doing quite a bit of custom work with the cabinets. From special editions, Themed and full custom face plats and so on.

Also, vinyl wraps are on there a way to change the color of the cabinet to whatever you desire and if the demand is there custom painting with a choice of 50,000 colors.

We have plans to make a few out of solid aluminum and bamboo.

The options are truly endless :).

Jason Roth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome. Just measured my location and it will work.

@Elder1945 i asked in pm but others might be curious, can a front door be an option so the equipment is hidden? This would be outside my tank cabinet and with kids I don’t want the risk of them accidentally hitting the equipment or buttons.

OP
OP
Elder1945

Elder1945

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Elder1945 i asked in pm but others might be curious, can a front door be an option so the equipment is hidden? This would be outside my tank cabinet and with kids I don’t want the risk of them accidentally hitting the equipment or buttons.
[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I must have missed the PM.

At the moment there is a plan for a cover that can be added, we are messing with smoked and clear acrylic for this. However, this will be in the 2nd round as we need to get units on the market to see what the demand is.

I also have additional ATO and additional smaller cabinets that can be added. I think overall we have over 70 products designed and almost ready to go but as a large product line, we want to take it slow and take feedback from users.

The vinyl wraps will come soon with new faceplates. I would also like to launch a different product line with this cabinet.

So a lot of stuff going to be on the way as soon as we get everything rolling.

Jason Roth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s great. I’m looking at early next year anyway before buying. I want to make sure I have all the equipment first. Initially I’ll just put what I have on a piece of plywood.

OP
OP
Elder1945

Elder1945

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will talk with CoralVue and see when they will be listed for sale :). Already working on new face plates and accessories! This was a awsome experience sharing on R2R and will try to do the same on all of the products we have planned.
20191112_102749.jpg

20191112_102742.jpg

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think coralvue is probably going through a test phase on them or something to that effect. Adding them to there inventory, getting ahold of retail outlets, deciding distribution, lots of things to go through when a new product is recieved. I'm only hazarding a guess though...

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 146 88.5%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back