Aquarium Controller Cabinet, Product?

I think coralvue is probably going through a test phase on them or something to that effect. Adding them to there inventory, getting ahold of retail outlets, deciding distribution, lots of things to go through when a new product is recieved. I'm only hazarding a guess though...
 
@Elder1945 if this fits in the bottom of my wife's Red Sea Max 20 stand you can just take my money...
 
What’s going on with these? I thought coralvue was carrying them. I haven’t seen them in their site yet. They should have revived by now. Anyone hear anything yet?
They have them and are taking pictures and so on to get them listed. Black Friday slowed this process down a bit I think..

They have them though so should be any time now.
 
where can one find the current spec sheet for the final version ?

may I suggest editing the first post for updating the specs, instead of trying to find it located somewhere in 12+ pages.
karl
 
where can one find the current spec sheet for the final version ?

may I suggest editing the first post for updating the specs, instead of trying to find it located somewhere in 12+ pages.
karl

We are doing all of the write-ups now and will when they are done. I Will update soon I also have a full list of additional add ons and what I hope a road map on it all.
 
with the Ion release will this accommodate a full ghl system controller/khd/iond ?
nuke.gif
 
Awesome work.
 
Is this listed on there site to buy then?
 
Coralvue is going to distribute.

I'm going to go back to the beginning and look, but will it fit 5 GHL boxes @Elder1945?

4 on the face but more can go inside in total... however a double stack is on it's way so the total would be 8.

with the Ion release will this accommodate a full ghl system controller/khd/iond ?
nuke.gif

Yes, this will be possible.
 
I want a Star Wars edition :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new