Aquarium safe spray paint

  • Thread starter Thread starter 91Atrac
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

91Atrac

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2014
Messages
219
Reaction score
74
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this safe to use in a tank? I have plexi wall divider and I read somewhere this was safe to use.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1417932746.295346.jpg
 
Yes I use it on everything just give it 3-4 days first .. It holds good to glass too for painting the back and bottom of your tank if going bb

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417933097.854750.jpg
 
Perfect! Much appreciated on the confirmation and the other ideas :) might do the base. Not sure what I want yet for substrate. I'll hVe a build thread on it. When I'm ready to start the tank
 
I've sprayed a sky blue acrylic tank to a darker blue color krylon fusion
 
It's safe but it won't last unless ya prep the plex. I've used it with success on pvc parts.
 
It's safe but it won't last unless ya prep the plex. I've used it with success on pvc parts.

Yup I figured that much. Surface is too smooth for it to adhere to. Got an sps pad to scratch it up. Should be enough. Any suggestions on cleaner to clean it before paint?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new