Aquarium upgrade: 20 to 40

Gabz36

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2021
Messages
8
Reaction score
4
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We've officially outgrown our 20 gallon tank. Looking to move everything and everyone into a 40, but am a bit overwhelmed by the project. Just corals and crustaceans (no fish).

Who's upgraded their tanks like this? what should I know? What should I watch out for?

Any advice appreciated! I'm still pretty new to this whole reefing thing.
 
We've officially outgrown our 20 gallon tank. Looking to move everything and everyone into a 40, but am a bit overwhelmed by the project........
What should I watch out for?
Over priced corals *-*
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new