Arnoldo’s 14 tanks and counting...

ArnoldosAquariums

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2019
Messages
290
Reaction score
238
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After using Red Sea and (yuck) API for a while, I was hesitant on trying something else… But I gave the Hana a try as I needed a good phosphate checker.

Wow - this is much easier. But new tank has .06, so time to work on that.

Not really a new tank lol... more like I bought a used tank and moved it to my house.





so I know the contacts that I had to post parameters… Which brings me to another thing that I’ve been using to help track my progress and that is an app called Pocket Marine. It’s a diary for maintenance and updates. Here are some screenshots. Yes, there was A massive Alk Swing. No idea why, as I hardly dose...

i’m pretty happy though because the parameters have been pretty much stable otherwise. I posted a screenshot of an old test, and the latest one isn’t much different.

So yeah, I have 14 tanks of all different kinds… I guess I should post a video showing them all lol.
FDF8F605-FA67-4245-9A8A-C59D59A8D6D6.png
B7F3C085-739E-4BB9-AD6B-69C50F6EC196.png
 
Here we go!!!





Thanks for sharing. Only was able to watch about 6 minutes but will finish it later. Liking the FW puffers and planted tanks. Also was digging the pup at about 4:25 into the video.
 
Here we go!!!




Finished your video this morning. Some nice set ups you have there.

While realizing the majority are FW, I am curious as to how you run your maintenance on all the tanks. Do you run an alternating schedule or simply bang them all out on a specific day?

Also, on the FW with the Weather loaches, do you have the tanks covered?
 
Finished your video this morning. Some nice set ups you have there.

While realizing the majority are FW, I am curious as to how you run your maintenance on all the tanks. Do you run an alternating schedule or simply bang them all out on a specific day?

Also, on the FW with the Weather loaches, do you have the tanks covered?

I shouldve mentioned all tanks are covered. All except salt have glass covers. Salt has screen covers.

I do water changes every other week. All in one day.
Canisters get cleaned out once a month.

I clean sump every other month or so, as needed really.

Thanks for watching!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new