ATI BM 200 skimmer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Prince916
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Prince916

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 11, 2008
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a ati bm 200 skimmer for sale $300 retail for $500+. Local pick up in Sacramento, Ca 95757.

I am also willing to trade.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new