revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Attention Members (Oct 5th)

Hello my friends.... ;)

I understand that we all use different forums and right now some of the forums have more info than we do in our database. Ok they have TONS more info! Anyway in order to build up our info I want to ask you to post all your threads you would post somewhere else here at CZ first and give us a shot to help you or give insight and what not. This goes for myself since a lot of times I go to RC and ask questions before here. I am a creature of habit I guess...

Anyway I am not asking you to not visit other forums and not post threads over at the other guys, just to give us a shot here as well.

We are doing awesome as a community and we are growing everyday more and more than ever before. I would just like to see for general reef discussion here at CZ as well.

Does this make sense? If not PM me so I can punch myself in the eye...:hammer:

Last edited:
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
LOL! Ok will do...... :D

jandlms

Reef Enthusiast
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rev,
If we post more here on this forum can we expect some of the other "perks" available on other forums as well? You know moderators with hidden agendas, censoring private messages, banning for having an original thought, etc?????????

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Rev,
If we post more here on this forum can we expect some of the other "perks" available on other forums as well? You know moderators with hidden agendas, censoring private messages, banning for having an original thought, etc?????????

LOL! Well I am sorry we can't offer those perks....so you'll have to go elsewhere. We will however offer to be nice and treat you with respect without getting an ego the size of Texas... :D

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL! Well I am sorry we can't offer those perks....so you'll have to go elsewhere. We will however offer to be nice and treat you with respect without getting an ego the size of Texas... :D

funnie... :)

thanks for the reminder Rev... :)

BigBadZoaDaddy

Orange ya gonna Frag it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hear a new contest in the making.................!

I have seen this done beforre and was very good idea IMO, we get small prizes and who ever has more post or new threads started will get a small frag or somethin.

REV I'll donate if you do this top 5 folks, but I have sps to frags not Zs or Ps?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 14.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 16.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 67 56.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 6.7%
Back