OP
secretreefer

secretreefer

**MAD PHANTOM SCIENTIST**
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
they're cool like chalices. i really wanted one of those ULTRA mulitcolored ones but hey i'm lucky to have one. .....maybe when it grows back over the dead skeleton we need to frag this big boy......

Sula

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks great, do you have a "before" picture? What conditions do you have it in, meaning light, flow, etc..?

clowns101

Clown and Anemone Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice!They generally dont have good color,most are red or green!This one is nice!

OP
OP
secretreefer

secretreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks great, do you have a "before" picture? What conditions do you have it in, meaning light, flow, etc..? sorry i have a before and i thought i posted it on a thread but i can't find it. i run 2x phoenix 14K 250w DE with only 2 bulb t5 giesemann pure actinic. medium flow and it's sitting under the overhang right now.
Austin- thanks man yeah i really love the red rings around the mouths. they look like targets ready for feeing! haha!
skinz78- thank you, i hope yours makes a full recovery and "ULTRAS" up.!
everyone, thank you for the kind comments.

Anathema

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice one! I have one too that is surprising me. It was pretty drab when I got it, dark red with a bright rim on the mouth only visible when feeding. Three months later and it's turning bright colors. Seems like some of the drab ones have potential.

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks great!!!! Such a rare coral nothing else like it. I am thinking about selling mine to make room, its getting crowed in my 72. I have two of them one is ok but the other is probally the nicest one out there, check my eye candy thread. again it look to be doing great in your tank seceretreefer

OP
OP
secretreefer

secretreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thank you again for the kind comments! i know austros are pretty cool corals. i hope mine colors up even more!

reefer831---JAW DROP!!! yes, definitely, undoubtly the nicest austro i've ever seen!

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thank you again for the kind comments! i know austros are pretty cool corals. i hope mine colors up even more!

reefer831---JAW DROP!!! yes, definitely, undoubtly the nicest austro i've ever seen!

Thanks I really do love it, but kind of need the room so I might just sell it along with another one that I have. It will be hard though! I love how even experienced reefers always ask "what is that thing" it's just so different compared to most LPS. Always a good topic of discussion.

Back