Bam Bam

Saltwatertaylor

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2011
Messages
532
Reaction score
2
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I have some bam bam frags for sale. I will sell them for 6 dollars a polyp. I will not ship these. Local buys only!
I live near the East lansing area, but if you live near the canton Michigan area I will also sell them there!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new