banana peel acro

  • Thread starter Thread starter flcoreefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

flcoreefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
has anyone heard or have pictures of the banana peel acro? I just received one in my wwc collectors box and i cant find one pic or any info on this guy at all!!
 
Could be just a name thrown on a wild Aussie piece. I just checked out their site and I don’t recognize any of their acros. They all look like wild frags but I could be wrong. I was blown away by the pricing on them too.
 
That’s probably cuz they just wanted to name it something.
 
Ya that's what I was thinking thx guys
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new