• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BANG! Here I Go!

  • Thread starter Thread starter subdrive
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

subdrive

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2009
Messages
1,741
Reaction score
41
Location
la
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been in this highend hobby long enough...Time to move on.

Too many to post pics all at once.
Will be posting few at a time so it doesn't go out of control.

All WYZIWYG. or should I say, bigger then the pics!

My Miami $400.
Pics taken few weeks ago, gained full rim and growing fast!
IMG_0493.jpg


Beauty! $140
IMG_0675.jpg


WJ Green Lantern $120
IMG_0401.jpg



Picture was taken under T-5 blue+,actinic,fiji purple,blue+
No photoshop at all other then reducing the size of the photo.
I only do local pickup.

So PM me if interested, I live in LA CA90020, I can also take it to my workplace at CA90048.
Thanks for looking
 
Colors are fantastic on that beauty! Nice pieces. Can't wait to see the rest.
 
So your selling it all off??? What's the new adventure??? Mine is hot rods again haha...:tongue:
 
Colors are fantastic on that beauty! Nice pieces. Can't wait to see the rest.
Oh, your'll see plenty!
Really nice ones gone already to people I know, but man, I didn't know I had this many in my tank!
I wonder if I have to make thread all the time or just keep adding stuff here..
 
So your selling it all off??? What's the new adventure??? Mine is hot rods again haha...:tongue:

After My Miami, I think I hit the goal!
My next advanture? Maybe getting out of the appartment more often!
 
$50 each, I think I have 2 or 3..can't remember.
IMG_0674.jpg
 
$150
IMG_0662.jpg


$160
IMG_0466.jpg



THATS IT FOR TODAY!!!
 
So your selling it all off??? What's the new adventure??? Mine is hot rods again haha...:tongue:

Nice Lee I'm into classics myself wanna get my 69 continental restored but with this hobby sucking every penny I got into it its tough lol sorry for going off topic nice gems you sellin free bump
 
Great price on the My miami and scoly dude!
 
Nice Lee I'm into classics myself wanna get my 69 continental restored but with this hobby sucking every penny I got into it its tough lol sorry for going off topic nice gems you sellin free bump

No prob man!
Love the free bump!
Everything must go, feel free to PM me!
 
Man, I'd love to pick up a couple pieces if you're willing to ship. Let me know if you change your mind. :smile:
 
My Miami, Scoly SOLD
Still have the rest for sale.
Ill post more chalice later. I have lot to sell off fast!!
 
MOD Please close.
I'll post another thread.
THIS TIME I'LL SHIP EVERYTHING!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new