basic matinece with the holidays

  • Thread starter Thread starter Salty Dog
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Salty Dog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2009
Messages
1,226
Reaction score
9
Location
Caribean Sea
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone else struggling to find time to do your basic chores &weekely water changes? Man this year Im behind since work alone is very busy (Im thankful for that) but I need to get my home ready for our xmas party and keep my tanks healthy.
 
Not struggling at all. My maintenance on the tank is not that intense. I do occasional water changes and it takes me only a few minutes to clean the skimmer cup and turn on the rodi to refill the ATO.
 
its my 60g frag tank that is the biggest pain, I have to set up my mixing station and fill it with RO , then mix the salt and pump the water back in, takes time. My 400 is much easyer
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new