battlecorals woot

  • Thread starter Thread starter chrome
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chrome

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2011
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Location
Myrtle Beach SC
Just got a very large 20 piece sps shipment in from Adam at Battlecorals. Packing was perfect and communication was better than any other vendor I've dealt with.

He took care of me from the get go and took pictures of the frags I would be receiving to make sure I was happy with everything.

Adam and Battlecorals is now my goto place for SPS and rare pieces.

Very well done!

- Chad
 
Thanks a lot for the kind words. I am glad everything arrived well. It was a hot one for sure!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new