Best bulbs for 4x39 t5 setup

Hyprviperx

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 26, 2010
Messages
606
Reaction score
2
Location
jacksonville FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just wondering what everyone thought about their setup and which lights/brand everyone likes or prefers. i'm going to be changing my stock bulbs out soon, but i just wanted some tried and true info. thanks for all you guys future post and i appreciate you taking the time to respond. it is a reef tank if that helps anyone
 
I think you'll find most people around here recommending ATI bulbs, as they seem to be the most popular ones.
 
Just order all ATI bulbs. Should be here tues or wed. Everything I have heard about them is good so I am excited. Gonna run 5 blue+ and one aquablue special. I like my tanks to be nice and blue.
 
Just order all ATI bulbs. Should be here tues or wed. Everything I have heard about them is good so I am excited. Gonna run 5 blue+ and one aquablue special. I like my tanks to be nice and blue.

That should be a good combination. Basically what I run, but I have a purple+ thrown in there as well. Good choice.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new