Best LFS in Florida

707Nick

View Badges
Reaction score
Hi I’m looking for the best local Eliphaz store here in Florida we’re visiting Orlando currently from California. We went to WWC last night for their event but unfortunately one of the staff members was drunk and was hitting on my wife and it made her very uncomfortable so we left without making any purchases. Let me see what else is out there, we’re headed to Miami tomorrow. Still not sure what we’re gonna do with all these extra California flowers. Thanks for all your help in advance and cheers.
52DA2B16-1709-4242-8CBF-E0AA94AA4DC1.jpeg

RAP

Billldg

GHL Bound
View Badges
Reaction score

frank90

View Badges
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! If you make your way towards Tampa, the Coral corral is my go to LFS. I'm sorry you guys had that experience at wwc, that place is great. :/ ....I hear TSA is really cool, haven't been there yet but always hear great things.

AS
Top Shelf Aquatics

BZOFIQ

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
... We went to WWC last night for their event but unfortunately one of the staff members was drunk and was hitting on my wife and it made her very uncomfortable so we left without making any purchases...

Whhhhhhaaaaaaaat? That's actually disturbing.

Rev already posted the other 2 worth visiting. Both great stores.

Here is my experience from earlier this year.

Corals.com

tbrown3589

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hi I’m looking for the best local Eliphaz store here in Florida we’re visiting Orlando currently from California. We went to WWC last night for their event but unfortunately one of the staff members was drunk and was hitting on my wife and it made her very uncomfortable so we left without making any purchases. Let me see what else is out there, we’re headed to Miami tomorrow. Still not sure what we’re gonna do with all these extra California flowers. Thanks for all your help in advance and cheers.
52DA2B16-1709-4242-8CBF-E0AA94AA4DC1.jpeg
Welcome to the Reef!

Do you have a battery backup plan in place?

• YES (tell us in the thread)

Votes: 130 38.7%
  • NO

Votes: 188 56.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 18 5.4%
Zoanthids.com