Best lighting option

YNSL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I am asking for your help today, so I have a red sea reefer 350 120cm long, 50 cm width and 50 cm deep.
I had a good deal on photon v2 but it’s the 80cm version so I am using it but I have some dark zone on each side of my tank.
The system is mainly LPS but I would like to have some nice stick SPS soon, so I was thinking on geeting T5 hybrid system with my actual light or buying either 2x kessil a360x, xr15 pro (I have a deal on blue version with diffuser for 350€ each) or hydra 32HD.

What you guys thinking about it ?

The hybrid solution is the cheapest one except if I get used listed LED

Thanks,

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are the Radions the G4 or G5? I'm kind of sold on LEDs, so I'd be leaning towards the pair of EcoTech Radion G5 Blues. My LFS just upgraded their in-store Reefer 350 to those and it looks absolutely amazing (I also run them on my Reefer 750XXL).

OP
OP
YNSL

YNSL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are the Radions the G4 or G5? I'm kind of sold on LEDs, so I'd be leaning towards the pair of EcoTech Radion G5 Blues. My LFS just upgraded their in-store Reefer 350 to those and it looks absolutely amazing (I also run them on my Reefer 750XXL).
Hi, thanks for you answer
It’s the G5 blues they are 2 years old with a diffusers but without stand. It’s not verry commun to found Radion or Kessil in France, here they are more used to Hydra or ReefLed.

Jaybeastin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the same tank cycling right now. I have the same exact issue you’re dealing with right now. I’ve decided to go with two XR 15 Pros and will eventually get 3 when I get my hands wet with SPS. Best to go with the best lighting for future proof. I regret getting two AI PRIMES so save yourself some money go with the XR 15

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back