Best Place?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Emma01
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Emma01

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 17, 2018
Messages
315
Reaction score
202
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all
I’ve got a ‘lime shock’ Acropora coming next week and I’m looking for best placement. This will be my first acropora.
The spot I’ve circled in the picture, good placement? I will be acclimating to light for few weeks and then shall glue to its place on the rock.
Good spot, or beer somewhere else?
Thanks
Emma x
B1FBC33E-D765-42A0-BB49-B567849AA99B.jpeg
 
As long as that spot has enough par and flow, it should be okay.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new