Bio cube 32G skimmer help

soldier.1102

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 15, 2012
Messages
46
Reaction score
22
Location
Manhattan
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! I have been working on my biocube skimmer, I fear my biocube skimmer version 2 (doesnt require a airstone), is going out. I got some advice to get a Tunze Skimmer 9001 for my biocube, problem is I cannot get it to fit right....is there any other skimmer you all would recommend?
 
Innovative Marine recently added a BIO DC skimmer you can look into. I have the DC for the Nuvo and it works great.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new