Blastos....are they still in?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 808reef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

808reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2015
Messages
41
Reaction score
48
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to collect blastos then stopped awhile back. I know they have gotten pretty pricy. Just wondering...is it still a thing? Here’s a few of mine. Happy reefing

Wasn’t there a thread for blasto photo contest? Can’t find it

4BE91B9A-4FCE-407B-B9DA-F1E4CBB314E1.jpeg DF89A315-D319-4E59-905C-483F8E68A55C.jpeg D90E567F-45C0-447E-A255-96D1A8A38ABE.jpeg 1ED37D8A-A537-49E0-BE59-2F5D4A6516C6.jpeg 5BFA811E-719E-40A4-B816-ED6F030DF7C7.jpeg 8D6D1005-898F-4D94-8053-0E8BDA0861EF.jpeg 50BFA4B2-F74F-408A-8518-1B0DB7C1D390.jpeg D98093E7-A68C-4194-93F6-F224DCD5F6A5.jpeg 6C271F7D-C297-459A-BAF5-9F6FA2A3FACA.jpeg 8F3A1D60-A8EA-4BC7-A2CC-3F119C8B0CB1.jpeg
 
Selling any single head frags? Tryna build a blasto garden n those r beautiful! Oh n btw would this be considered a bubble blasto? Sorry bout the crappy cell phone pics need 2 get a lense
 

Attachments

  • 20201125_185608.jpg
    20201125_185608.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 36
  • 20201125_185447.jpg
    20201125_185447.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 33

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new