• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Blotchy Anthias f/s

Status
Not open for further replies.

southstar66

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 5, 2008
Messages
164
Reaction score
7
Location
Indianapolis
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 3" blotchy for sale. I am asking $80 for it. Here are some pics. Will ship.

DSC_0518.jpg


DSC_0490-2.jpg
 
$80 Look in the post above its listed.
 
He eats PE mysis, and is eating like a pig. The first pic was when I first pick him up. And his belly isn't shrunken. The second pic is from about a month ago. I have had him 6+ months.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new