Blue ring octopus one Ebay

Cuda

Hunter
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
People are crazy! Just a mater of time til you hear another wild story in the news .

Reefhabit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been to the wholesalers and seen them there so I guess they are avaible to a certain extent.

akunochi

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah probably saved someones life. I know a person that has one, in a separate cage inside the reef tank....

I always think what's the point.

akunochi

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I know you CAN get them regularly but I still think it is irresponsible except for research purposes. They are beautiful, but the juice isn't worth the squeeze

bamastunter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the gov. should make you get some kind of permit to sell and buy these things just think of the what if factor with this type of creature just scary imo

BriGuy31+

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What was the guy's screen name selling them? I don't want one, but I thought I might have bought corals from him before.

I

inactive

View Badges
I would totally buy one.. What exactly is the difference between keeping this or any other deadly pet?

It seems like a bunch of "bleeding reef hearts" crying over something that is not that big of a deal.

You can bring this back to the "Pitbull" argument... blah blah, deadly animal, blah blah "but we love chomper hes a nice pit!" blah blah, baby and kitten eaten. "Its in his nature" blah blah blah "No, you cant have a B.R.O. it is POSSIBLE they could kill you.

Hell, I get on the freeway with hundreds of potential killers everyday... me being one of them, it's not gonna stop me from driving.

JuniorMC8704

Super Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would totally buy one.. What exactly is the difference between keeping this or any other deadly pet?

It seems like a bunch of "bleeding reef hearts" crying over something that is not that big of a deal.

You can bring this back to the "Pitbull" argument... blah blah, deadly animal, blah blah "but we love chomper hes a nice pit!" blah blah, baby and kitten eaten. "Its in his nature" blah blah blah "No, you cant have a B.R.O. it is POSSIBLE they could kill you.

Hell, I get on the freeway with hundreds of potential killers everyday... me being one of them, it's not gonna stop me from driving.

Well, good luck with that.

Keep in mind octos can escape just about anything, survive out of water for a period of time, and is in this part of the world nearly 100% fatal.

If there was a governing body that knew about the reckless trading of these things in the hobby, you can bet there would be a restriction.

pretty sure you cant just go buy a black mamba....

its pretty simple, get bit by a pittbull....might have some scars, lose a hand/arm...could be killed if all the scenarios lined up....

blue ring gets ya...you are dead...not maybe...you just are...

id rather play in traffic blindfolded...

and your car had a seatbelt, an air bag, crumple zones, barriers on the road, rules and regulations...

Last edited:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Drunk driver will kill you quicker.

Kraylen, brother, that makes no sense. LOL! You have to drive to live you don't have to have a killer octo in your tank. I bet you your chances of dying by octo or dying by a drunk driver goes WAY up if you actually own the octo. :)

JuniorMC8704

Super Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
argument all in good fun. I would like to think all of out members here are responsible enough to know the risks they take.

If you do decide to get one, be sure to have your next of kin let us know how it goes. :tongue:

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 75 35.0%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 58 27.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 66 30.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.7%
Back