Bogdan's mixed 100 gal reef

Bogdan Sbircea

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2016
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Location
Romania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

My name is Bogdan, i'm from Romania and i'm new to the forum.

I started my latest tank in november last year.

The tank is 100 gal + a 40 gal sump in the basement.

Lighting= 2×ecotech radion xr30w
Circulation= 1× vortech mp40
2× vortech mp10
Skimmer= reef octopus nw 200 diy mod with 12000 l/h pump and beckett injector.
Filtration= 60 kg of live rock
20 l seachem matrix
5 l seachem denitrate
All in a diy closed loop series of reactors
2 x reef octopus fluidised bed reactors for gfo and carbon

And now some pics
IMAG0046_zpsbkzyj7g3.jpg
20160108_133838.jpg
20160108_133911.jpg
20160121_100321.jpg
IMG_5997.jpg
IMG_5947.jpg
20160116_175504.jpg


20160116_175512.jpg
 
I have also started to set up a frag tank in the basement , independant from the tank. I just have the light and retunr pump for now and about 40 kg=> 80 pounds of coral skeleton for filtration. Looking for a skimmer but i am indecisive .
20160108_133844.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new