Boston Area Reefer, CA transplant

ALittleSalty

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2017
Messages
3
Reaction score
4
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all! I gave up my 200g reef tank when I had kids years ago, and have just converted my 25g freshwater to salt. I am agonizing over the cycling process of course, but once that's done I'd love to know about frag swaps and that sort of thing, people breaking down and selling, etc. I'm trying to avoid purchasing anything that isn't home-or-captive bred. In San Diego we had a thriving reefing community, but out here I'm starting all over. So I'm eager to hear All The Things! Thanks for having me :)
 
Welcome to R2R, Boston is a big change from California. Good luck and I'm looking forward to your tank build
 
Hey all! I gave up my 200g reef tank when I had kids years ago, and have just converted my 25g freshwater to salt. I am agonizing over the cycling process of course, but once that's done I'd love to know about frag swaps and that sort of thing, people breaking down and selling, etc. I'm trying to avoid purchasing anything that isn't home-or-captive bred. In San Diego we had a thriving reefing community, but out here I'm starting all over. So I'm eager to hear All The Things! Thanks for having me :)

Check out Boston Reefers (Bostonrefers.org). They have a very active group and lots of sellers. They have been hacked a couple times this month so if you see a weird site give em a couple of days.
 
Check out Boston Reefers (Bostonrefers.org). They have a very active group and lots of sellers. They have been hacked a couple times this month so if you see a weird site give em a couple of days.
Done and Done! See you on there :)
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new