Brightwell Aquaria, salt, additives ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 427HISS
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
What do you think of their salt compared to say, IO and RC ?
Where do you buy their products ?
 
What do you think of their salt compared to say, IO and RC ?
Where do you buy their products ?

Regarding salt, I don't see a reason to use anything other than IO or RC. For instance, some of the top aquariums and high-end coral vendors use RC. Since I use RC, I figure if I'm not getting the results I want, it's not my salt, it's some other issue.
 
I used to use the salt and liked it. A friend of mine, LFS owner, got me two 5gal buckets at a show price (something ridiculous, like $45 each...maybe $75 for both). I have never seen it locally since moving to New Orleans. Have not looked into mail ordering it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new