Bristle or Fire?

damselindistress

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 9, 2017
Messages
464
Reaction score
662
Location
Knoxville
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
9AC21192-CA9C-4201-A4CB-7E4CB21115E5.jpeg
6E3527F1-349F-4D7D-9BF8-525D453F5C8E.jpeg


Couple of questions please...woke up to find 3 of these bristle ? worms cruising around my unlit tank. I'd just like to say I MAY NEVER STICK MY HAND IN MY TANK AGAIN.

2 of the worms looked like greyish-tannish nondescript bristle worms but this one looked different...is it a fire worm?

Second question - do I need to remove them somehow? They seem awfully...big.

Lastly, are these like roaches in that if I saw three that means there's 100 more that I can't see??
 
The one is the pic is a fire worm,Remove it with tweezers. There could be more in the tank but we don’t know
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new