Brownish coloration all over

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hethari
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hethari

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2015
Messages
230
Reaction score
47
Location
Hilla
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello
I have breakup of brownish material all over sand rocks all my reading are ok help please
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1464791297.043610.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1464791519.086635.jpg
 
Looks like dinos but need a better picture without the blues. Can you describe the brown material?
 
Dinos. I am going through the same thing. I have dino-x on it's way. I tired the 72 hour black out and po4 was in check. During the 72 hour black out I took out half my sand and laid down new sand. It came back a bit not nearly as much but it's back. Gonna give dino-x a try now.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new