• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BRS 1.1 ml per minute dosing pump

grassy_noel

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2017
Messages
278
Reaction score
247
Location
Evanston, Illinois
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I have one lightly used "BRS 2 Part Doser - 1.1 ml Per Minute" for sale. I used the pump to dose Alkalinity to my nano tank for about 3 months, but recently replaced with a 4-head dosing pump. It ran ~45 minutes per day during that 3 months, so the pump has a total run time of about 70 hours.

I have a bit of the supplied tubing that I'm happy to include, but it's all cut to fairly short lengths.

In case you're not familiar with this pump, it is just a single head for dosing a single solution. Despite the fact that it has "2 Part" in the name, the one pump will only dose 1 solution.

I will post photos when I get home this evening.

I am asking $50 shipped USPS Priority Mail to anywhere in the contiguous US. Or you can pick up if you're local to the north Chicago area.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new