BRS Reactor Feedback

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lt Nos
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Lt Nos

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 10, 2010
Messages
158
Reaction score
2
Location
Eagle River, Alaska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a sucker for the youtube video, I see how it works and it looks really easy, plus I can run both GFO and carbon in the same cylinder as I only have a 30 gallon. Any words before I hit order?
 
honestly i thought the same thing.....when it got to my house i felt retarded for waiting so long to order it.
 
got the MJ 1200 for it. Plus I plan on using less than recommended amounts. 1.5 Cups GFO 1 cup ROX carbon given that I only have a 30 gallon.
 
Best reactor in that price range period. Easy to maintain, easy to hook up, and works perfect. /thread :D
 
That ROX carbon is pretty pricy, is there something close to it that doesn't slam the wallet so hard? I'll run the ROX for now but I don't think I want to continue to pay that much cash just for carbon.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new