OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any idea what his is under lighting wise? I assume a lot higher par with how much lighter his in compared to yours which has a nice dark coloration.
I have no idea. This one isn't getting too much par thought. It's kinda off to the side in my frag tank.

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Side pic of the tank taken with my old Iphone.
side shot of tank.jpg

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank is looking awesome. That Pink Lemonade colony is getting solid.
Thank you!

Yeah the Pink Lemonade just keeps on growing. Starting to get too big and look disproportionate to everything else.

ashr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you!

Yeah the Pink Lemonade just keeps on growing. Starting to get too big and look disproportionate to everything else.

You could probably sell it and keep a nice big chunk for your self to match the other corals. Im sure someone would take it off your hands?

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You could probably sell it and keep a nice big chunk for your self to match the other corals. Im sure someone would take it off your hands?
I have another nice sized colony of it in my frag tank I sell frags off of. Maybe once it touches the water surface I’ll swap the colonies and start again.

Trevor40

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bubba, nice meeting you at RAP a few weeks back. Do you have a picture how your SB Reef Bar's are installed? I just added mine on the side angle so they hang a few inches below the Sunpower but I was wondering if people are mounting them to the vertical side so that it sits flush?

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bubba, nice meeting you at RAP a few weeks back. Do you have a picture how your SB Reef Bar's are installed? I just added mine on the side angle so they hang a few inches below the Sunpower but I was wondering if people are mounting them to the vertical side so that it sits flush?
here you go. I removed the screw that’s in the fixture already and just mounted it to that hole.
270EEA1F-5D17-4E97-8C65-97B6919E6750.jpeg

Trevor40

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here you go. I removed the screw that’s in the fixture already and just mounted it to that hole.
270EEA1F-5D17-4E97-8C65-97B6919E6750.jpeg
Thanks! Okay, so the same as I did. I did add another screw since the 60" felt like it needed another one but it looks like yours has held up just fine. Do you still run your same light schedule?
SB Bars 10:30-9:30
2 bulbs T5 12-8:30
All bulbs 1-7pm
My setup is the same and it seems that your corals look amazing so I am trying to copy. I hope you don't mind ;)

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! Okay, so the same as I did. I did add another screw since the 60" felt like it needed another one but it looks like yours has held up just fine. Do you still run your same light schedule?
SB Bars 10:30-9:30
2 bulbs T5 12-8:30
All bulbs 1-7pm
My setup is the same and it seems that your corals look amazing so I am trying to copy. I hope you don't mind ;)
I have not changed my light schedule in forever so it's the same as last time. Honestly though all my tanks run something different as I was too lazy to go to each tank and make it the same.

haha this PE is insane.
Lol. Probably too much as it hides the bright body.

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am absolutely loving this milli. The body color is hyper pink and it stands out.

BC Hot pink milli
BC Hot pink.jpg

That is GORGEOUS ! ! !

Is that about 4x4 on one of your tiles?

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.6%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 47 35.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back