OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the closest ones to the All star are BC Space laser and BKCHEM Wetdream.

I was saving this pic for tomorrow but here it is. This is BC Space laser and it's starting to look pretty different then when I first got it. Adam always said it will get some green in it and it's starting to show.
Pic taken under the same 14k spectrum.
BC Space laser april 15.jpg

cboltsd01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the closest ones to the All star are BC Space laser and BKCHEM Wetdream.

I was saving this pic for tomorrow but here it is. This is BC Space laser and it's starting to look pretty different then when I first got it. Adam always said it will get some green in it and it's starting to show.
Definitely has more character with that green in it!

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Very Nice!

1stNoel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I once saw Bubba's tank in person. It felt like looking into this...

1_OI8aAPtv8Jbd0ImVfY2VUQ.png

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What one do u like better Bubba?
At this point I like the Beach bum better just because it's bigger so I can see more of the colors. I think the other one will be just as amazing if not better when it's get to the same size.

I also just received JF vino monti this morning so I am looking forward to that also.

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At this point I like the Beach bum better just because it's bigger so I can see more of the colors. I think the other one will be just as amazing if not better when it's get to the same size.

I also just received JF vino monti this morning so I am looking forward to that also.
Hands down Z's Dream Monti for me... Just gorgeous... But I'm partial to yellow.

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I think this one will be pretty interesting as it matures into a colony. His mother colony is pink, orange and blue.

PRC Medusa
PR Medusa April 15.jpg

PRC mother colony pic
Medusa Mother.jpg

Any idea what his is under lighting wise? I assume a lot higher par with how much lighter his in compared to yours which has a nice dark coloration.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back