Bubba's SPS Journey

Justfebreezeit

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I shared a pic of the bounce mushroom once.

I find them both pretty blue. If I wasn't flipping back and fourth between pics I would honestly think they were the same thing. I also have a different bonsai that I bought as the Garf bonsai that is slightly more purple. I don't know if any of them are truly the Garf lineage but that's what I bought them as.

Garf Bonsai
Garf bonsai.jpg

Yea I can't confirm mine is Garf either got it from a local hobbyist. It is pretty purple though. Yours looks sweet.

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea I can't confirm mine is Garf either got it from a local hobbyist. It is pretty purple though. Yours looks sweet.
Here is another one I have, all from different places. They are all about the same color.
Garf bonsai small.jpg

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can we play a guessing game, lol? I bought the coral below as a certain coral but it has never looked like it for me. I always thought I was just horrible at coloring it up. After I received a different coral recently I am almost certain they are the same thing.

Can anyone guess what this is?
pink floyd-.jpg
Acropora gorgeousi :p haha

Fishfinder

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow I can't keep the blue in any of them. I've 2 different ones and they all fade to a light purple/grey. Full polyp extension. Just not the color. How much light are these getting?

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow I can't keep the blue in any of them. I've 2 different ones and they all fade to a light purple/grey. Full polyp extension. Just not the color. How much light are these getting?
The BC secale is 400, the larger bonsai and the smaller one is roughly 350.

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RMF Red Devil
You are right!

You have no idea how much greif this coral has caused me, lol. Some of you might remember me saying I had a Pink Floyd but I could not get the yellow out of it to save my life. I would move it around every couple months trying to get the yellow to come out. Well this is the coral that was suppose to be Pink Floyd but turns out it was RMF Red Devil.

snakejacques

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can we play a guessing game, lol? I bought the coral below as a certain coral but it has never looked like it for me. I always thought I was just horrible at coloring it up. After I received a different coral recently I am almost certain they are the same thing.

Can anyone guess what this is?
pink floyd-.jpg
I don't know what it is but I want one LOL I love the color combination

FoD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are right!

You have no idea how much greif this coral has caused me, lol. Some of you might remember me saying I had a Pink Floyd but I could not get the yellow out of it to save my life. I would move it around every couple months trying to get the yellow to come out. Well this is the coral that was suppose to be Pink Floyd but turns out it was RMF Red Devil.

Do I win a frag? :p

Fishfinder

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are right!

Hahaha that's why it wouldn't turn yellow

BigJohnny

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are right!

BRO, this is crazy. did you get that from Adam? I always felt less like a failure that I couldn't get the yellow out of my pink floyd because you said the same thing about yours. I've always had a hunch it might be rmf red devil and then today a few hours before I saw this post I was like no way this is pink floyd, I've had it too long for the tips to not be some shade of yellow or green. Its gotta be red devil! Then you post the same thing.

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BRO, this is crazy. did you get that from Adam? I always felt less like a failure that I couldn't get the yellow out of my pink floyd because you said the same thing about yours. I've always had a hunch it might be rmf red devil and then today a few hours before I saw this post I was like no way this is pink floyd, I've had it too long for the tips to not be some shade of yellow or green. Its gotta be red devil! Then you post the same thing.
I did. He said it began as a frag he got from someone and it was labeled Pink Floyd. As it grew out he realized it was the red devil. Good thing the Red devil is a nice coral also!

BigJohnny

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did. He said it began as a frag he got from someone and it was labeled Pink Floyd. As it grew out he realized it was the red devil. Good thing the Red devil is a nice coral also!
Son of a .........

I placed it where I did cuz of the yellow though! But yea I've always wanted rmf red devil anyway so whatever. My new BC death lemon isnt too far from pink floyd anyway.

Anirban

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
lol...thats classic. RDN disguised as pink floyd...lol:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back