Bubba's SPS Journey

Really really enjoyed the thread so far and love the picture and photography skills you show!!! Perfect to get an inspiration how some corals look like in real, very nice.

Keep up the good work!
Anyways, only one complain I have is, ......... there is no FTS anywhere ;)
 
Hey, that's what I'm using too! Nice!
I use those too ;-)
I also got the smaller lens from them and replaced the original plastic lens in the Aquari clip with them. Easy to clip the filter on any phone.
 
SC OP starting to find it's groove.
Pic from page 1 and today. The second pic is almost an actinic pic as the tank had two t5's and two reef bars on when I decided to take a pic.
Orange Passion Jan.png


SC OP May 20.jpg
 
Last edited:
Looks awesome! What par are you keeping your SC OP at?
I was actually able to borrow a par meter a week or so ago and par was about 400. The polyps are not as orange in full daylight though.
 
SC OP starting to find it's groove.
Pic from page 1 and today. The second pic is almost an actinic pic as the tank had two t5's and two reef bars on when I decided to take a pic.
Orange Passion Jan.png


SC OP May 20.jpg
Georgeos piece !!!
Make me putting it on my list.

I had the TCK ARC Ice Tenuis which looks similar but less blue, only the aquamarine/blueish with yellow golden polyps.
Still try to find one :-)
 
Georgeos piece !!!
Make me putting it on my list.

I had the TCK ARC Ice Tenuis which looks similar but less blue, only the aquamarine/blueish with yellow golden polyps.
Still try to find one :)
I forgot all about their Ice tenuis. I bought a pack of coral from them last year and that was one of them. I had it and have no idea what happened to it. I know I lost a couple right away from shipping, maybe that was one of them. Top row, third one in.

This is the pack I bought.

IMG_0009.PNG


IMG_0012.JPG
 
Dan doesn't have it anymore and it's a coral to be on the lookout for. Really nice looking and very unique color for a Tenuis !!!
 
I forgot all about their Ice tenuis. I bought a pack of coral from them last year and that was one of them. I had it and have no idea what happened to it. I know I lost a couple right away from shipping, maybe that was one of them. Top row, third one in.

This is the pack I bought.

IMG_0009.PNG


IMG_0012.JPG
That's a monster pack!
 
Last edited:
Dan doesn't have it anymore and it's a coral to be on the lookout for. Really nice looking and very unique color for a Tenuis !!!
That is a shame. He told me he lost the Patrick star also and I might be the only one with it. I tried to trade him back a mini colony of it lately to spread it back around. He said he would like some back but then never heard anything about it again.
 
Dan doesn't have it anymore and it's a coral to be on the lookout for. Really nice looking and very unique color for a Tenuis !!!
I think I have it with me. Last year Dan sent me a custom pack and he put one as a free piece. Its grown up quite a bit and yes its nice to have a blue highlighted tenuis. I will get a picture of it tomorrow.
 
I think I have it with me. Last year Dan sent me a custom pack and he put one as a free piece. Its grown up quite a bit and yes its nice to have a blue highlighted tenuis. I will get a picture of it tomorrow.
Ok, yes he did a lot of times that as a freebie since he had so much.
Put me on the list for a frag man !!!!!
I'm first in line ;-)
 
Ok, yes he did a lot of times that as a freebie since he had so much.
Put me on the list for a frag man !!!!!
I'm first in line ;-)
Lol...let me first get the picture tomorrow then we can decide if its the same one. Although he told me its the ice tenuis.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new