Bubba's SPS Journey

Any luck on the new house?!
Unfortunately no. My current house is under contract to be sold on July 6th and I am not confident we will find something we like soon. May have to rent a place month to month until something we like comes on the market. With it now being summer more homes should become available...I hope.
 
Hey Bubba,
Wishing you and yours all the best, some challenging things going on, and sometimes we have to go back a step to leap forward. Been at this game awhile, had some great moments and hard times, but knowing your passion, the next step forward will be a great one. I am certain it's already planned out in your head. I call it "life on the reef" :) We have gains, we have losses, but we keep reefin on. Looking forward to your future project!
Cheers
 
Bubba do you have an updated pic of the Tyree Superman tenuis? I seen a couple way back but they are rather small.
 
I heard TSA and WWC may be renting out space. Would that solve your problem?;Woot
We'd give Bubba a whole warehouse to grow corals in :)
Best of luck on the house hunt! Its hard to find a nice house right now
 
Congratulations!! Keep us updated and gl with the move.
 
Woohoo the wait is over! We closed on our new home today and will be moving in over the weekend.

I hope to have the tank up and running in a week or so. I miss having a tank and am excited to have one again.
Have the tank up in a week after moving! Sounds like you have some serious work ahead of you! Congrats!
 
Sweet congratulations on the new house. I miss browsing all your new pictures on here.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new