Bubble tip anenome identification

connectionzman

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 19, 2025
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
united states
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought some really nice BTA from a guy breaking down his tank, I’m trying to find out what kind they are, they are a deep red like black widows but instead of white lines it’s like a fluorescent green lines and some have full green mouths as you will see in the pics

IMG_1875.jpeg IMG_1904.jpeg IMG_1878.jpeg IMG_1877.jpeg
 
I think it’s a rainbow BTA, I have several that alllook different . See the reddish one in the group , it’s a rainbow , so are the others next to it. Additionally the big one is also a rainbow lol

I have heard others call it differently , such as inferno
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3629.jpeg
    IMG_3629.jpeg
    294.3 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_3506.jpeg
    IMG_3506.jpeg
    291.6 KB · Views: 38
The rainbows are the ones above it, you can tell there’s a massive difference in color
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 46 33.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new